Openarena Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Request
by fabiux Today at 00:51

» Conoscenza
by Gnaro Yesterday at 18:57

» Ritrovo 2017
by AssY Yesterday at 14:27

» CW SoS - GUILD
by adriano Sat 27 May 2017, 17:39

» oadeck16
by Thor Tue 23 May 2017, 18:53

» Iliade di OpenArena
by adriano Mon 22 May 2017, 20:47

» Gruppo Telegram
by Thor Fri 19 May 2017, 19:11

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
by Gnaro Wed 19 Apr 2017, 07:19

» Some newer CTF games :)
by fabiux Wed 19 Apr 2017, 00:50

» Creare mappe
by adriano Tue 07 Mar 2017, 15:39

» oa_ctf4ish - Evolution
by adriano Mon 06 Mar 2017, 17:20

» Fxr's rig
by fabiux Wed 22 Feb 2017, 00:34

» Richiesta ammissione :D
by fabiux Sun 20 Nov 2016, 15:43

» New ClanArena server!
by adriano Fri 23 Sep 2016, 13:29

» Team Speak 3
by Thor Sat 13 Aug 2016, 01:29


Share | 
 

 About AssY's avatar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mario_marf
Admin
avatar

Numero di messaggi : 1690
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-31
Età : 33

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Thu 07 Apr 2011, 17:53

yes i have a large desk for joke and study and work!But in this desk are two notebook, two Lcd, router, cordless, and 2.1...and so is small if you keep everything in around!!!

This monitor lcd is very nice, no because I bought it!!!

_________________



*SoS*Mario

Back to top Go down
Richy

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 731
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-25
Età : 29
Località : Imola

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Thu 07 Apr 2011, 18:06

adriano wrote:

p.s. you can't see it but under my mousepad there is a little hole because of fail constructions. Mad

LooooooooooooL Laughing
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:36

I have happy news Surprised

I get today a present from my business partner Very Happy

The present was a mousepad lol! lol! lol!

Today I'll play with the new mousepad and on a table


See you later friends
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
avatar

Numero di messaggi : 1690
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-31
Età : 33

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:44

AssY wrote:
I have happy news Surprised

I get today a present from my business partner Very Happy

The present was a mousepad lol! lol! lol!

Today I'll play with the new mousepad and on a table


See you later friends


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good!!!

_________________



*SoS*Mario

Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:43

assy has changed his avatar for sos forum, but not for oa.it forum... I prefer that one in oa.it forum... I like that ass... this avatar is similar to that is using now emaz in facebook... there is a pornostar that is making the same gesture of blowjob but that of emaz is not animated. If some my parent will pass behind me when I am reading some post of yours, assy maybe... Shocked because is also animated, I do not want to think about it, oh is awful pale But I have also a netbook and I will use it for forum updating and writing. If some parent is arriving next to me I will close my netbook screen down... and scratch Rolling Eyes Neutral Smile
BB
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:48

sammy-90 wrote:
assy has changed his avatar for sos forum, but not for oa.it forum... I prefer that one in oa.it forum... I like that ass... this avatar is similar to that is using now emaz in facebook... there is a pornostar that is making the same gesture of blowjob but that of emaz is not animated. If some my parent will pass behind me when I am reading some post of yours, assy maybe... Shocked because is also animated, I do not want to think about it, oh is awful pale But I have also a netbook and I will use it for forum updating and writing. If some parent is arriving next to me I will close my netbook screen down... and scratch Rolling Eyes Neutral Smile
BB


lol! lol! lol!

I will set my old one here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daltox

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 139
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-31
Età : 23
Località : Belgio

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:48

@SamMy : haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:50

I prefer this one...



But it is to big Sad
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:53

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU HAVE SHOCKED ME AND MY PARENTS NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl! rofl! rofl!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsBozJT58
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:06

sammy-90 wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU HAVE SHOCKED ME AND MY PARENTS NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl! rofl! rofl!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsBozJT58


lol! lol! lol!

Your Parents seen it? Shocked

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Richy

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 731
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-25
Età : 29
Località : Imola

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:12

Assy i must say you have a very good taste!!!!! That girl is amazing! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:13

Richy wrote:
Assy i must say you have a very good taste!!!!! That girl is amazing! Shocked Shocked

Thank You my friend Smile

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE YOUR ASSY lol!
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:16

nono... be quite... no problem... I am a joking italian who likes as Berlusconi to exaggerate in laughing until to loose the laughing sense... but I will never try to make pitician as Berlusconi... ahahah ok not so funny anymore...
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:20

sammy-90 wrote:
nono... be quite... no problem... I am a joking italian who likes as Berlusconi to exaggerate in laughing until to loose the laughing sense... but I will never try to make pitician as Berlusconi... ahahah ok not so funny anymore...


Nono... Very Happy
It is very funny

I was beginning to think that your parents have caught you lol! lol! lol!

I'm in real live a very funny person
But the most peole don't like it

About Berlusconi:
I only need to say "Boh"...
He is amazing
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:23

Berlusconi is Boring. He is none.
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:24

sammy-90 wrote:
Berlusconi is Boring. He is none.

Razz Razz Razz

But he has nice girls
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:37

yeah but he thinks to be god, and is not humble... so he is not a hero... but on the contrary he is none... sad situation about him because he is our representative for now... and many are not agree... it's enough we tired to laugh here.
Back to top Go down
Richy

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 731
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-25
Età : 29
Località : Imola

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 16:19

Little OT I think Laughing

Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
avatar

Numero di messaggi : 1894
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-05-16
Età : 26

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 16:20

Richy wrote:
Assy i must say you have a very good taste!!!!! That girl is amazing! Shocked Shocked
AGREED !

_________________

Ciao

Adr!ano
Back to top Go down
Daltox

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 139
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-31
Età : 23
Località : Belgio

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 16:21

ROFL adr! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Sun 01 May 2011, 18:01

questa è la mia stuation
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Mon 02 May 2011, 07:51

Nice place Sammy Smile

But why do you have two keyboards? Surprised

Which is now you favorite PC?
The Desktop or the Netbook?

Back to top Go down
sammy-90

avatar

Numero di messaggi : 324
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-26
Età : 26
Località : Napoli

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Mon 02 May 2011, 16:43

I prefer PC, however the other keyboard there is only because I don't want to waste nothing, I want take it forever with me... I bought it at 24 € and has backlight function for the night... but typing works not so confartably such as on the other black keyboard.
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 860
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Mon 02 May 2011, 16:48

sammy-90 wrote:
I prefer PC, however the other keyboard there is only because I don't want to waste nothing, I want take it forever with me... I bought it at 24 € and has backlight function for the night... but typing works not so confartably such as on the other black keyboard.


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
avatar

Numero di messaggi : 1894
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-05-16
Età : 26

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   Mon 02 May 2011, 17:32

The most important thing is that the you must not stand up to go to the fridge. lol! lol! lol!

_________________

Ciao

Adr!ano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   

Back to top Go down
 
About AssY's avatar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Avatar - The Movie
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» Avatar Frame Thingy
» Maru Jin ( How to make ur Avatar Icon looks cool)
» Animated GIF in forum avatar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: