Openarena Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» oa_ctf4ish - Evolution
by AssY Mon 05 Dec 2016, 06:51

» Richiesta ammissione :D
by fabiux Sun 20 Nov 2016, 15:43

» New ClanArena server!
by adriano Fri 23 Sep 2016, 13:29

» Team Speak 3
by Thor Sat 13 Aug 2016, 01:29

» QL now on Steam for 10€
by HeadCrash Tue 08 Mar 2016, 14:46

» OpenArena on IRC - Internet Relay Chat
by DZK Sun 08 Nov 2015, 14:35

» Color = Colucci
by colucci Wed 04 Nov 2015, 20:05

» VR Openarena
by adriano Sat 03 Oct 2015, 18:15

» Gli SoS in QL?
by adriano Tue 18 Aug 2015, 17:10

» Svariati problemi...
by Thor Thu 30 Jul 2015, 08:48

» Mouse e dintorni
by kraig Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:34

» OpenArena Summer 2015
by HeadCrash Mon 15 Jun 2015, 02:00

» cind@ nude pics
by wolfie Mon 23 Feb 2015, 14:12

» Hidden Beret-model in OA
by adriano Sat 21 Feb 2015, 19:41

» Funny pics
by adriano Mon 06 Oct 2014, 23:11


Share | 
 

 Lonely player will join :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 14:25

mario_marf wrote:
ok i delete photo and name (better to be safe)!!!

I must go to eat!!

Bb see you after


Ok,

grazie my friend. And a good lunch :albino:

See you later alligator afro
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 15:35

Uhhh ahhh I love this:


Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 16:43



My Girlfriend is going to buy a Headset

I'll join later the Mumble Club
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 1846
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-05-16
Età : 26

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 19:16

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Hey AssY, nice to see you here! =)))

I think you broke the record of most posts in a topic in 24 hours! ! ! lol! lol! lol!

Ok ok, now i must be a little bit sever...I have one good and one bad thing to say:
The bad: We have too much members in our clan and so we can't take anymore member.
The good: The bad was a lie.


Ok, how the other said, it may can take a bit to give you the answer because we are a democratic clan and that means that we have to vote for those decisions.
You don't have to do a test match to enter. You can find the clan rules here and here . I know you can use google transolator for that but maybe I say the most important things:
- we are playing in a group of friends to have fun together
- how i said, all *SoS* have to vote when we must do decisions and when more than halth of us vote yes, then it is yes. Smile
- we have an accademy (sos) where NORMALLY (don't have to be so) players go in first before getting *SoS* but they are also part of us, we are together the SOS.
- when we thing it is the right time, then (sos) get *SoS*
- we will play the ClanLeague2011 (see above right)
- we have training every week Wednesday(Mittw.) and Thursday(Donn.) at 21 o'clock. you can find us via dpmaster! (it can also be that we are in QL)
- always put *SoS*-tag in your nick
- no cheats, non vulgar(!), always FUN! Very Happy



We mainly play OpenArena (CTF and CA), but you can find us also in QuakeLive!





@mario: I wasn't adopted. Just was born here (from Italians parents). XD
I think just like your girlfriend, Assy (ye always know that the word "ass" was in our name, but I never thought that you would put one in your pic...and what a nice one pig )
And mario, Assy's girlfriend is not "he" but "she" (that's a little different Very Happy )

_________________

Ciao

Adr!ano
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 616
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-05-16
Età : 28

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 20:26

adriano wrote:
And mario, Assy's girlfriend is not "he" but "she" (that's a little different Very Happy )

just a small difference lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Si vive secondo il regolamento,si muore secondo il regolamento..
*SoS*Lerix
Back to top Go down
Richy



Numero di messaggi : 731
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-25
Età : 29
Località : Imola

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 20:29

Adri told you all you need to know about the clan i hope you enjoy your stay!

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 1689
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-31
Età : 32

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 22:14

Richy wrote:
Adri told you all you need to know about the clan i hope you enjoy your stay!

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but above all will hear a lot of swearing! Anyway it is really a pleasure to have you here with us!

_________________



*SoS*Mario

Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 09:26

adriano wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Hey AssY, nice to see you here! =)))

I think you broke the record of most posts in a topic in 24 hours! ! ! lol! lol! lol!

Hey Adirano rabbit
Yes baby... I'm the post king lol! lol!


adriano wrote:

Ok ok, now i must be a little bit sever...I have one good and one bad thing to say:
The bad: We have too much members in our clan and so we can't take anymore member.
The good: The bad was a lie.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Shocked Shocked Shocked
When I read the bad I was Crying or Very sad
You are so
Hehe


adriano wrote:

Ok, how the other said, it may can take a bit to give you the answer because we are a democratic clan and that means that we have to vote for those decisions.
You don't have to do a test match to enter. You can find the clan rules here and here . I know you can use google transolator for that but maybe I say the most important things:
- we are playing in a group of friends to have fun together
- how i said, all *SoS* have to vote when we must do decisions and when more than halth of us vote yes, then it is yes. Smile
- we have an accademy (sos) where NORMALLY (don't have to be so) players go in first before getting *SoS* but they are also part of us, we are together the SOS.
- when we thing it is the right time, then (sos) get *SoS*
- we will play the ClanLeague2011 (see above right)
- we have training every week Wednesday(Mittw.) and Thursday(Donn.) at 21 o'clock. you can find us via dpmaster! (it can also be that we are in QL)
- always put *SoS*-tag in your nick
- no cheats, non vulgar(!), always FUN! Very Happy
About the Rules:
I will accept all rules! I think I'm a fair player and If I have a question I'll come to you

THANK YOU for the help and translation
My GF will translate some for me, too Very Happy
She listen sometimes on my side Cool


adriano wrote:

We mainly play OpenArena (CTF and CA), but you can find us also in QuakeLive!
You know I played many Instantgib.... I know I was an Instantgib freak
But I like CTF (I'm a very good in defense and I can run very faaaast in front) and CA, too.

About QL:
I played yesterday with THOR... I think I like QL! I won 10:0 vs THOR
Now you are shocked? Just a JOKE!!! I loose 0:10 affraid affraid


adriano wrote:

@mario: I wasn't adopted. Just was born here (from Italians parents). XD
I think just like your girlfriend, Assy (ye always know that the word "ass" was in our name, but I never thought that you would put one in your pic...and what a nice one pig )
And mario, Assy's girlfriend is not "he" but "she" (that's a little different Very Happy )
Loool.... I'm not gay lol! lol!
Yes she is a she lol! lol! lol!

EDIT: I like her family and her family partys.... MOLTO DI MANGIARE Razz


lerix88 wrote:

just a small difference
Grazie Lerix Very Happy
We played many Matches in Instantgib my friend... Long time ago


Richy wrote:

Adri told you all you need to know about the clan i hope you enjoy your stay!

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language!
Adri is a very very fast switcher and shooter!
Last night I was on mumble... It was sooooo funny! I like the voice of AmonRa! He speaks like the"death" Grandpa of my Girlfriend Sad Sad
I miss him!

I like it to be in Mumble and to play with you friends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, that is a looong post Shocked Shocked Shocked



EDIT:
@Adri: The pic is from my GF What a Face
@THOR: Thank you for the match last night lol! BTW: It was very funny last night to speak with you... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
I think we will have sooo many fun in game and Mumble

The most words what I ever heard on mumble was --> "MADONNA MIA" lol! lol! lol!
I think it was AmonRa rabbit

Mi venne da ridere spesso!!! Grazie AmonRa! rofl!

Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 09:47

@Kraig:

Thank you for support me (help) to fix the problem with mumble!

You sayed to me to install openal...

I intalled it + opengl and it works!


GRAZIE
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:10

Hey Friends,

here you can see some pics of my last NAPOLI trip








Modern parking lol!



I think this was the best beer in Napoli


Last edited by AssY on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kraig



Numero di messaggi : 606
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-29
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:19

is a pleasure to help people if they have a solvable problem (makes me feel better). take this opportunity, if you do copy/paste via pm, to see if it fits your cfg.

i could not remember who you were in the clan LoL. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:35

Kraig wrote:
is a pleasure to help people if they have a solvable problem (makes me feel better). take this opportunity, if you do copy/paste via pm, to see if it fits your cfg.

i could not remember who you were in the clan LoL. Laughing


What do you mean with copy and paste? To fit what?

What sould I past in my config? And what does it do?

Sorry for that question...
Back to top Go down
kraig



Numero di messaggi : 606
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-29
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:04

AssY wrote:
What do you mean with copy and paste? To fit what?
open your cfg file, select all the contents and copy, paste in the end to send me a pm. perhaps you'd better send me your cfg file by email (as an attachment) and I'll be modifying as if something in your. as I helped to mumble, I complete my service to you.

AssY wrote:
What sould I past in my config? And what does it do?
just to see if everything is okay.
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:10

Kraig wrote:
AssY wrote:
What do you mean with copy and paste? To fit what?
open your cfg file, select all the contents and copy, paste in the end to send me a pm. perhaps you'd better send me your cfg file by email (as an attachment) and I'll be modifying as if something in your. as I helped to mumble, I complete my service to you.

AssY wrote:
What sould I past in my config? And what does it do?
just to see if everything is okay.


Wow, that is a service

I will send it today evening to you. I haven't my config in my business PC.

You can modify my config for the game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kraig



Numero di messaggi : 606
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-29
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:18

AssY wrote:
I haven't my config in my business PC.
quiet, I knew.

AssY wrote:
You can modify my config for the game?
if necessary, yes!
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:27

Kraig wrote:
AssY wrote:
I haven't my config in my business PC.
quiet, I knew.

AssY wrote:
You can modify my config for the game?
if necessary, yes!

Ok, ok,...

perfecto Twisted Evil

I use a name CFG, too. If someone is interested to create a name CFG... I can help!

You can use specials from the "namecreator" in the name CFG


I used it in past... some used my name and faked me... but with that special symbols is it not possible to fake Very Happy

EDIT:
Not possible is not correct! But it is harder to fake everybody!
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 712
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 13:12

AssY wrote:
@THOR:... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
You're wellcome mate Wink
Tonight training day Smile

_________________
THOR
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 14:32

Thor wrote:
AssY wrote:
@THOR:... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
You're wellcome mate Wink
Tonight training day Smile


I will be there to 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

I look all minute on my clock to go home and play with you guys
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 616
Data d'iscrizione : 2009-05-16
Età : 28

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 18:01

AssY wrote:

lerix88 wrote:

just a small difference
Grazie Lerix Very Happy
We played many Matches in Instantgib my friend... Long time ago
long long time ago .. and so I do not play regularly at OA .. I remember you! great player and always correct!

_________________
Si vive secondo il regolamento,si muore secondo il regolamento..
*SoS*Lerix
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 08:38

rabbit rabbit rabbit

Yesterday I recived very haapy news on Mumble!!! Very Happy

The Community accept me in clan SOS

YES!!!

Thank you for your trust and your warm welcome

@Jonny:
grazie per la traduzione
It was perfect rabbit

And it was very funny yesterday to play in the SoS Team!!!

I know it is a little bit hard for many to speak english in mumble, but for me too. You can speak italian... I will listen and learn to understand.


I will known now with this colors:

--> *SoS*AssY <--

Ringrazio i miei amici cheers
Back to top Go down
kraig



Numero di messaggi : 606
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-08-29
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 09:15

Congratulations!


( Sad )
Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 09:22

Kraig wrote:
Congratulations!
Thank you my friend



Kraig wrote:

( Sad )
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why --> Sad?
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 1689
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-31
Età : 32

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:55

Congratulations *SoS*Assy!!

many of us know you well enough, have played together in other clans, we know we can trust you and you'll be a good element for the clan!

For the language, do not worry! if we can, we speak English, or speak in italian and can translated adriano!

See you in game!!

Have Fun!!

Now I request your admission to the League!!


_________________



*SoS*Mario

Back to top Go down
AssY



Numero di messaggi : 852
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-03-28
Età : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:00

mario_marf wrote:
Congratulations *SoS*Assy!!

many of us know you well enough, have played together in other clans, we know we can trust you and you'll be a good element for the clan!

For the language, do not worry! if we can, we speak English, or speak in italian and can translated adriano!

See you in game!!

Have Fun!!

Now I request your admission to the League!!


Thank you Mario for thaaat big compliment
And thank you for add me in the clan league rabbit rabbit

Was Adriano yesterday in chat? lol! lol! lol!
He sayed to me at 19.00pm he should buy a new headset lol! lol!

It was a funny conversation yesterday... some people laugh about me and the conversation

On some laughing situations I was seconds befor to pee in my underwear lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin


Numero di messaggi : 1689
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-01-31
Età : 32

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


_________________



*SoS*Mario

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Today at 10:41

Back to top Go down
 
Lonely player will join :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Richiamo a tutti i player di WOW online
» Two player box, il black reach della privateer press!
» Two Player battle box, un valido aiuto per iniziare hordes.
» Cut Out Player Faces Megapack su panoz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Il Clan *SoS* :: IL CLAN *SOS* :: Diventa un *SOS* / Join Us-
Jump to: